Adapt or Die Adapt or Die

Good game

Really enjoyed it was fun but a lil to easy

Air Pressure Air Pressure

thanks

This really helped me break up with my wife, thanks again!!!!

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

so dumb

The graphics and the music are ok but the game play is just to basic and sucks, like the first boss took me 30 mins to beat and I didn't even get the medal btw. I couldn't keep playing after that I am sorry but you need to work on how you set up your game play because it donest make sense or make the game enjoyable.

Pizza City Pizza City

The real deal....

I use to deliver pizza and this as real as the action comes thank you so much for letting me relive my good ole pizza days.

FF7 dating sim FF7 dating sim

wow

idk why I beat both story and why would anyone feel the need to make this game like I dont understand

Giantsockmonster responds:

You beat both stories because you like my game :)

Leaving Leaving

nice

congrats on the job at Google I heard they treat there employees right there I am glad you took that leap.

Finding my Heart Finding my Heart

its small but big

Its a very simple game with a big meaning good work man touched may of us in a good and bad way lol.

Lastman Lastman

Wow thats dum

Like the game idea is cool and all but the fact that you put ads in the middle of your game makes it so gay that's why I give you such a low score... next time try not to be a sellout

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

The last song

Yo man I loved your game one of the best flash games I ever played I was starting to give up hope on them but you renewed my faith I thank you for that. Also I know it a lot to ask for but if you are reading this could you tell me what the last song called playing once you reach the ghost and you have to ride him because I really like it thanks hope you reply to this.