Afterliving Afterliving

Simply wow

This is what life is all about, you make me hopeful because there people like you out there who actually get it and incorporate your skills to send a message to others without saying a word. Thank you for making this I wish you the best. :)

The Year of the Cat The Year of the Cat

What

Since when do cats lay eggs this is quite preposterous of you marc, you little pizza on my sauce see ya tonight! :P

My Sad Christmas 1999 My Sad Christmas 1999

nice

I drowned my hamster when i didnt get my Pokemon yellow

golfinho responds:

:C.... tahnks.

Adapt or Die Adapt or Die

Good game

Really enjoyed it was fun but a lil to easy

Air Pressure Air Pressure

thanks

This really helped me break up with my wife, thanks again!!!!

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

so dumb

The graphics and the music are ok but the game play is just to basic and sucks, like the first boss took me 30 mins to beat and I didn't even get the medal btw. I couldn't keep playing after that I am sorry but you need to work on how you set up your game play because it donest make sense or make the game enjoyable.

Hip-Tendo Hip-Tendo

nice

All you need to do is get that squeaky sound less prominent in this song and you should be good.

Fat C*nt Fat C*nt

:S Mixed Feelings

You need to keep a course you cant be jumping all over the place with this man because it just does not mix well keep a stable beat going.

BassbeatG-888 BassbeatG-888

HAhA

lol omg I was laughing the whole time I was listening to this song it just sounds so funny because its not that good but it very catchy

G-888 responds:

that my friend is exactly it
It sucks
but its catchy and it sticks

dont worry all this time was just a test and you my friend
have just got my point down thank you so much!